Celebrating its 28th year in ministry, the Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association is continuing to advance the Kingdom with the saving message of Jesus Christ. SDEA exists to support the divine calling of Scott Dawson to proclaim to the world the good news of Jesus Christ. From students, young adults, senior adults, and everyone in between, we believe that every person should have the opportunity to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Everyone at SDEA believe...
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God; that it is his holy and inspired Word; and that it is the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord and Jesus Christ, Born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe Christ led a sinless life; took upon Himself all our sins; died and rose again; is seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is coming again in power and glory.
- We believe all men are lost and face the righteous judgment of God and need to receive Jesus Christ in their heart by faith and repentance through his shed blood on the cross.
- We believe Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- We believe in holy Christian living and that we must have concern for the social issues of others.
- We believe in the unity of the body of Christ, composed of all those who have received Christ into their heart.
- We believe in taking the gospel to all parts of the world by preaching salvation, producing disciples and partnering with Christian leaders around the globe.
Since the mission of SDEA is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ we are continually praying for opportunities. One of our largest forums to reach others for Jesus Christ is through our festivals and conferences such as Strength to Stand, StadiumFest, AtlantaFest, and Safe at Home. SDEA also invest time in assisting Youth Ministers and Church Pastors through National League of Youth Ministry (NLYM), and our annual Pastors Breakfast. Lastly, SDEA has a worldwide focus on missions abroad with our main focus being in the Caribbean.
We at SDEA have a heart to affect the world through the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
John 4:34 “My food” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work."